Sunday, November 7, 2010

A call for action

I know that I am but one man and my voice carries no more weight than others will give it, but I must cast now that full weight once more in calling for secession.

I have been content this last year or so to work quietly toward our economic and security goals without calling on the Assembly to break away from the Federation, but given the rancorous views of this would-be king Octirant, I can no longer stomach the idea of living within a Federation that not only gives birth to his intolerance, but rewards it a chairmanship.

The IPI has proven that there is a strength to be found within the Intaki people. We can grow our economy from within. We can make strides to improve our security without the assistance of a Federal navy.

Now is the time for a free and independent Intaki State!

No comments: