Friday, October 30, 2009

The War is Over!

As I had hoped, the current war has come to an end after only a week. The alliance attacking us apparently decided the cost of fighting us wasn't worth whatever pleasure they get from picking fights.

An interesting thing has occurred, however. Immediately prior to the war declaration we had accepted two new members. They were expelled for security concerns and now one of them has founded his own corp.

"Intaki Pure" has the aim to create a free Intaki state, but their take on things is a bit different than that of the ILF. They are more extreme in their beliefs of separation and seek to expel all non-Intaki from the system.

Given the ILF's mixed-race approach, I wonder how things will turn out between us. For now, we have positive standings with them, but time will tell.

A source tells me than my old friend Jyotimana was seen in their offices at the Astral Mining Station. That is a rumor that I will have to follow up on.

No comments: