Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A plan open to debate

My recent post to the Intergalactic Summit regarding a plan for the creation of the Intaki Sovereignty has created a bit of a stir, but not much of a debate, I'm afraid.

As I had secretly feared, it still appears that many within the Federation are willing to even consider the possibility that the Intaki would be better off outside the confines of the outdated union.

Rather than offer a constructive comment about my proposal, they choose to launch attacks. How I grow tired of hearing "Intaki is part of the Federation, get used to it."

If only the pro-Feds realized that is exactly this type of callus behavior that is the cause of much of the problems between the Intaki and the Federation today.

I still hope for a peaceful solution and work for it everyday, but it is increasingly easy to see why some of brethren are prepared to take to their ships and fight for a free Intaki in the more violent fashion.

No comments: