Monday, October 19, 2009

A new face

While patrolling Intaki recently I met a new pilot to the area, Dakki, a visitor from the Syndicate.

It's been a while since I was in the Syndicate and my exit was not one that I would like to repeat anytime soon. But I wonder, what connections could be made there.

I am example enough that not every Intaki born in Syndicate space wishes to remain there. But how many would want to relocate to the home systems?

So far, our plans have focused mostly on future relationships with the Federation and the State. But what of our cousins in the Syndicate? It's no accident that the borders of the Intaki Sovereignty touch the Syndicate that much is true.

Perhaps I should pursue this a bit further and see what rabbit hole this Dakki might lead us down.

No comments: