Thursday, August 20, 2009

Alarming trend

Scope News Bulletin

Citizens on Intaki are arming themselves in preparation for the anticipated sale of our planet to the Caldari megacorps. The news reports cite Geerim Frein as one of the leaders. I've met him, but only briefly. I do not believe he is a rash individual, so his actions are a sure indication of the frustration felt by the population of Intaki.

I cannot say I blame them. This action by Heth runs directly opposed to what members of the Caldari militia told us when they came into Intaki. I do not think the generals lied to us intentionally, however. I believe they were lied to by their leadership.

First the Gallente tax us and offer nothing in return and now the Caldari sell our resources to the highest bidders; when will these fools realize that the Intaki System and her residents are not property?

I remain dedicated as ever to a peaceful creation of a free Intaki State, but I fear this is the beginning of a violent era in Intaki history. With how much blood must the Intaki pay for what is already theirs?

No comments: