Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More good things from Aguard

Celes Aguard had a great interview broadcast last night. I think she really got some good points across. The Scope says viewership set new records.

To quote the Scope's article: "In the interview, Aguard spoke about her mixed Gallente/Jin-Mei heritage and career in Mies, as well as her plans to support fringe economies, as well as her controversial criticism of CONCORD. Post-show polls at the CAS show an increase in support for Aguard and her policies, placing her behind Jacus Roden, but ahead of Vilard Garioss in the race for the presidency."

Roden, I don't about. I use his equipment, but I'm not sure he would be a good fit for Intaki. He strikes me as the kind who would not understand the plight of the Placid Intaki. With Intaki disenfranchised, I can only hope that our brothers in unoccupied space take that into account

No comments: