Friday, September 11, 2009

So wrong I want to scream

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

What is it with the IGS that makes people think they can post totally outrageous lies and pass them off as fact. The idiocy that runs rampant there is really almost too much for me to stand.

Two cases in point:
Dante Vailatti: This one is a prime example of Pro-Fed ignorance on parade. He ticks off example after example of how the ILF is counterproductive to helping the Intaki and then lists ways that we could be "constructive."

But the idiot has his facts backward. In fact, we have done everything on his "constructive" list and more. And I would like for him to show me an instance where the ILF has "hidden in [an] asteroid belt and shot at the occasional frigate."

And then, and this one really floored me, was
Dutch Gunnar: Now this one makes me really upset, because she is a pilot whom I used to respect. But after she lost control of her corp to a bunch of rogue pilots who knowingly and unapologetically fired on ILF while we had mutual BLUE standings, I have nothing but disdain for her.

Now she jumps into our thread and says that her corp is anti-pirate and has been around long before the ILF. It'd be almost laughable if it wasn't so damn sad.

No comments: