Monday, September 7, 2009

Farewell, war bird, farewell

Oh, that mercurial nymph Yuri. Her path of the Ida is a fiery one and she burns across the cosmos like a comet.

I wondered how long it would be before she formed her own splinter wing to carry out her own brand of freedom fighting.

It is, of course, splendidly ironic, that Ankhesentapemkah actually created this monster for herself. Had she not been so psychotically vocal in her calls for Yuri to be removed from the ILF, I doubt Yuri would have taken the step to leave on her own at this time.

Now, Ankhesentapemkah has called down Yuri's formidable temper with a war dec against her corporation.

As much as I am loathe to support violence as a means to any end, I must say that I gather some degree of satisfaction in seeing Ankhesentapemkah deal with the monster she created.

No comments: