Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friends and Enemies

The friend of my friend is my friend. The enemy of my friend is my enemy. The friend of my enemy is my enemy. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

If only life in such absolutes were true. This new Intaki movement certainly proven that they are not.

I am thankful for their assistance in running out Huzzah Federation, but their clashes with Beyond Evil and Good, particularly on the Intergalactic Summit forum do little help our cause. After much ruffled feathers, though, it seems the two groups have worked things out at least.

The whole affair just leaves me a little depressed, however. As much as I have tried, I cannot seem to be the leader the Intaki separatist movement needs to unify the various different groups and catalyze the idea into a reality. Perhaps I am too moderate for the extremists to comprise with. I deny them the blood they feel must be spilled. And I am too extreme for the groups like Placid Reborn who feel we should continue to hobble along under Federation rule.

By the Ida, I pray for the strength to carry on and see this task completed.

No comments: