Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Never a dull moment

You can call living in the Intaki System a lot of things, but boring isn't one of them.

We are currently prepping for our first clandestine jump freighter voyage to bring fuel to Serenity Station. This is an exciting development as it should allow us to bring in a massive amount of fuel in one jump. This will greatly reduce the number of supply runs we need and be safer for our pilots.

Anything we can do to stay a step ahead of the gate-campers is great, but saving time and isk makes its that much better.

I've also been receiving some information about a new Intaki separatist movement that could be making a move in the area. I'm always a little leery about about fanatics, even those who support my cause, so I'm going to have to wait and see before I pass judgment on this group.

No comments: