Thursday, June 11, 2009

A warm welcome

I have never advocated a violent revolution for the Intaki people and I think should relations with the Federation completely sour I shall miss certain aspects of my life in Gallente space.

In Aunia, for example, I am always warmly welcomed. Eladette Gelarbese is always glad to see me and I must admit that aside from Mrs. Hawke, she is one of my favorite women.

How many missions have I undertaken for her? It must be hundreds by now. I know many find running missions mundane, but I find great satisfaction joining the crew of the ILF Liberty Hammer and clearing out some pirates every now and then. Sure the old Dominix isn't as flashy as some of the new ships and maybe I should care a little more about my standing with the Amarr and Caldari, but I don't. They are a threat to the prosperity of honest men and women and they must be stopped.

If only a few more Gallente cared as much about the Intaki as I do about them. But perhaps that is asking too much.

No comments: