Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cold and lonely

One thing I've noticed this week, the rooms in Villore are always kept cold. I very nearly left my lodging here in the station to sleep in my ship. Although I do not like the dreams I have while in my pod, I feared hypothermia.

Pacing endlessly for warmth did give me some time to think about the situation in Intaki, however. It is blatantly apparent that the Federation has no true interest in the Intaki System. There was no move made when the system fell to the Caldari and our own relief effort was turned away while needed goods and medicine hovered in orbit.

A new plan for secession must be developed and put forward as soon as possible. I have a few ideas ... but they will need to germinate and grow a bit before I put them forward. Going public with a plan to early would be rash, as it will surely be picked apart by the Pro-Feds. No, it must be strong enough to stand before I reveal it.

No comments: