Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stepping back and enjoying it

For more than two years I kept a firm grip on the reins of the ILF. I made appointments and put people in charge of some areas or aspects, but I never surrendered any of the true control over the corp's direction.

That has changed and I think for the better. Since naming AncientGuardian as my mahesha, I feel as though a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. He has a steady hand and a level head and after all this time, I am reasonably assured that we share the same vision for the future of the Intaki people.

With my new-found freedom to escape from some of my management duties I plan to take an extended holiday on Intaki. My twins are beginning their "firsts" (first words, first steps, etc.) and I don't want to miss them because I'm floating in a pod or arguing with some Senator in Villore.

No comments: