Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Disturbing news

When I first heard the rumor that the Federal Intelligence Office had detained and then summarily executed four people for connections to the Sansha incursions, I could scarcely believe it. Having little direct connection to the FIO, I spent the better part of the morning tapping my sources within the Navy.

To my utter dismay, it appears that the rumors are indeed true. Further more, I am deeply distressed to learn that one of those executed was Natasha Anchauttes. Natasha, was a member of the Intaki separatist movement on the Sajha colony. Although I did not know her personally, I mourn her as a sister.

I immediately condemned the act on the Intergalactic Summit, but in light of learning this new information, I will be pressing my senator to demand a full inquiry into these executions. Given their rash and shrouded nature, I cannot help but wonder if Natasha wasn't caught up by some anti-Intaki element of the FIO.

No comments: